Friday, April 3, 2015

And she's off

...like a herd of turtles...

I awoke just after midnight with a beep from the phone. I knew it to be the What's App ring and since Monique was about to travel, I grabbed for it.
I think it's why they call their frequent flyer program Flying Blue- the staff are always wonderfully friendly, food and drinks are plentiful - it's just getting you there on time, to meet your connections and better, to meet up with your bags that seems to be a challenge. I just returned from KL recently with the same problem.
However, friendliness does pay off:

So Monique is Flying Blue right now and believing she will make her connection (not sure about her bag!) and I won't know as it's only an hour flight and I packed in my day to meet with friends in Geneva before going to get Monique from the airport.

Regardless, we're going to have a blast.

Before starting out... here is the route. We plan to do it over 2 weeks and not all at once in 17+hours.

More upon her arrival - off to finish packing!

1 comment: